
This is a new attempt to record our family story. My journal writings over the past 9 1/2 years of our married life have been sporadic at best! Besides who really writes with a pen and paper anymore, right? It's time for our family to fully immerse ourselves into the digital age.
I, Alli, will be doing all the writing. So don't blame Aaron if this blog is stupid and boring.
As I referred to above, Aaron and I tied the knot 9 1/2 years ago. It's been the marriage i've always dreamt of because we continue to be best friends. We finally took our relationship to the next "level" when we had our first child. Micah joined our family on April 6, 2007. He's been a really easy baby to care for. He's a mellow, fun loving guy and we feel lucky to have him. He looks nothing like me, I feel like I gave birth to Aaron's identical twin.