Oct 25, 2008

A bun in the oven!


The first kid turned out to be such a success that we decided to add another Jagoda to the family! We are due on May 1st. As you can see we had an early ultrasound to determine the due date. I will be having another one in a few months and it will be excited to see how the baby has grown. Already at 11 weeks the baby was very active and waving it's little arms by it's head to say hello.

I am feeling a lot less sick this time around because I am taking prescription anti-nausea medication. It is allowing me to function so I do not totally neglect Micah. Nonetheless he has been getting to watch a lot more TV lately!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

congratulations!!! You will not be disappointed- the 2nd is as fabulous as the first! I am so happy for the 3 of you! Hope you continue to feel well! And all that tv watching is what happens to the best of us moms!! So no worries! take care and get lots of the wonderful sleep!

Gina said...

Congratulations! He looks so content in there! And our Liam was waving like that at 9 weeks, so I say you are having a boy!