
This past week we celebrated Aaron's Father, Jack (Aka Pop-Pop), turning 62. I snapped some pictures at his party. Don't all grandparents love pictures with their grandkids?!
Micah loved telling Jack "Happy birthday Pop-Pop!" Mostly because the reaction from everyone was always "aahhh, how cute!" Here he is demonstrating his birthday song version:
For dessert Sarene found a recipe for chocolate cream puffs that were stacked into a huge tower and drenched with chocolate glaze... sorry no photograph of the tower remains because we ate it too fast!
We also all went to a huge car show in Saint Paul. Aaron and Micah were very excited about everything,

while Claire and I shared a more quiet enthusiasm.
I don't know how on earth she slept through all the revving of engines and burning out tires!
2 comments:
What a beautiful picture of Claire. She has the prettiest olive skin!
I love Micah's version of Happy Birthday! They are both so cute we can't stand it!!!
Post a Comment