
Then I took a bunch of fake bones and made some " Bone Bouquets". I was so pleased to find a way to use all my glassware!

I also bought a small cage and put a big fake crow in it. Micah really loves this pet, he has named it Hogart and likes to feed it crumbs...

Then I added a giant mama spider to our wall with all her little baby spiders.

Lastly I added a family of mice to accompany our family pictures. Micah has named all these little mice too. Kaji, Eddy, Pipp and Edward.

We are thoroughly enjoying this holiday. And I haven't even shown you the treats I made today!!!!

As you can see the food is the real reason I love Halloween.
2 comments:
Super job on the house!!! You are so talented!
Are you sure your last name isn't Addams? AMAZING decor, lady. I am impressed.
What does your Christmas look like?
Post a Comment