
A magazine that I shoot for requested that I send them an updated headshot but I really hate being in front of the lens! So today after church ( because that's the only day I bother to put on makeup) Aaron graciously took some pictures of me. He did great and the pain was over in under 5 minutes. He got me laughing because he insisted that if he take pictures that he be allowed to shoot using a continuous frame mode that does like 15 frames per second. He loves the fast shutter sounds it makes and I think it makes him feel important when he gets to do that. So whatever.
3 comments:
You are gorgeous!! I never noticed how much the kids look like you especially in the picture on the left. We need to get together this week for sure. CC keeps asking about Micah!
You got the best photographer's assistant ever....Aaron, aka Mister Fast Cars-Fast Frames, did a super job capturing you in these headshots. Love 'em!!
You are one sexy woman! Love them!
Post a Comment