Apr 3, 2010

Donut Days


I have declared a new family tradition. Two weekends a year we enjoy a TV conference broadcast with all the other LDS members of the world. But in our house these will also be known as "donut days". Recently I decided that I needed to learn how to make Aaron's favorite type of cake donuts. It was a hit and we decided that we should be able to eat them together as a family every time we watch general conference. What could be better than feeding your soul and sweet tooth at the same time!

1 comment:

Anna said...

YUMM!!! Those look soo good! I think you should make a food blog, you always make such yummy things and you obviously have the photography skills so what a better way for you to share the recipes!?! Or at least just share the recipes with me!
Lets get together ya ya ya (later this week?)