
We had a lot of fun with Micah's birthday this year. Aaron and I stayed up late watching TV while blowing up a boatload of balloons. Then we snuck into his room late at night and dumped them all over his bedroom floor. When we woke him up in the morning he rubbed his eyes, looked around and said "NO WAY! Balloooons!"
The Balloons joined him again in the bathtub later that afternoon for a balloon bubble bath. ( per his request.)

That night we did the first of what we hope to be a yearly birthday 20 questions interview. It will be fun to read his different answers to the same questions over the years. A few good ones this year were:
Q. Where do you live?
A. In the promised land.
Q. How tall are you?
A. Big
Q. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. A giant, so I can scare you!
2 comments:
This post is so fun! What a great kiddo! I wish you guys were closer so we could watch you be parents. You two are so awesome!
What a great idea! My daughter is only 20 months... so she wouldn't be able to do this yet. But I definitely will be doing this in the future. What kinds of other questions did you ask him>
Post a Comment