Micah woke me up this morning by knocking lightly on my door and whispering, " Mommy, you need to take a picture." So I stumbled out of bed and he led me by the hand into the living room where I saw a 9 foot tree branch laying across the room. hmmm...
I saw his rain boots by the door and suddenly I knew what happened. He went outside by himself with nothing but his rain boots and underwear to drag a huge branch into the house. He told me he found it in the neighbor's yard. Great! I hope they didn't see my little 1/2 naked orphan child stealing their yard waste.
So I did take a picture, and it does look rather beautiful and minimalistic in our living room, but sorry Micah it's also very impractical so it's got to go.

2 comments:
Well, you can be grateful he is a little boy, not a cat.....then it would be a dead mouse!!
This is great!
(And thanks for the visit!) We're still talking about how much fun it was!
(Rory is reminding me that it was yesterday...but I'm sure we'll still be talking about it for YEARS!) ;)
Post a Comment