Apr 21, 2011

Cookies make everything better


When her adoring grandparents, Opapa and Granny, heard that Claire took a face dive 4 feet off the playground equipment and broke her nose they knew exactly what to do. Blow kisses to her all the way from Saudi Arabia and send her a cookie bouquet! She was delighted with the surprise and I photographed the process of her cookie eating frenzy.
Luckily she is young and healed really fast. As seen here within 1 week her black eye is gone and scabs from the gravel impact have disappeared. She still has light scarring but I expect that too will fade and she will be able to go to prom one day without embarrassing facial scars. Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Grace said...

She is so adorable, and I'm glad she is all better! I can't wait to see all of you guys in CA this summer, and you in Italy!!! YAY! Love you! :)