Well, Micah has almost survived his 1st year under our watch. To commemorate this blessed occasion I have compiled a video of the past year of his little life. Enjoy!
Wow, this baby is so adorable... can I join the family? I don't know, maybe I could be the Auntie or something else... what position is available? I can provide references!
A family comprised of 1 mechanical Engineer 1 professional photographer and 3 children (currently unemployed). We all live in Minneapolis where we try to think warm thoughts!
2 comments:
That was AWESOME! Loved the laser light clip... cracked me up! He sure is a cute entertainer for his parents.
Loved the bootie shot with the cat... perfect and priceless!
Wow, this baby is so adorable... can I join the family? I don't know, maybe I could be the Auntie or something else... what position is available? I can provide references!
Post a Comment