Mar 23, 2008

Micah's 1st First Birthday Party



Micah celebrated his 1st of 2 birthday parties this weekend. We had a party at our home with all his local relatives. He was a perfect little host and had a great time. I made a big cake for all the adults and then made him a mini matching version for him to destroy. He annihilated it and didn't bother to eat any, instead he flung bits at the onlooking crowd!

After cake and opening gifts his aunt Adri made balloon animals and then sang songs on her guitar. 
We will celebrate again in a week when we fly to Utah to meet up with my family. It seems that everyone wants a piece of the birthday boy!!!



2 comments:

Gina said...

Happy birthday to the man! I am so impressed with your cake decorating skillz. So pretty!

Mandy said...

I envy your cake skills! By the way, welcome to the blog world - I found your blog through Rachels.