
We took a trip to Utah this weekend to celebrate Micah's birthday with my family and so Aaron and I could attend general conference. We had a very memorable trip and Micah got in a lot of quality time with his Opapa and Granny before they move to Saudi Arabia in a few months.
We stayed with our good friends Gina and Ian who graciously lent all the baby supplies Micah needed during his travels. We were able to travel without having to bring a stroller, crib, highchair, toys.... needless to say we packed light!

3 comments:
I loved the video! Emily hasn't sent the one I took yet, so I showed your's around the office. Micah was a star!!
It was so fun to see you guys and have you stay with us! Micah is such a sweet and easy going boy! What a doll! I hope we can see you all again soon!
Happy belated Birthday Micah! That has to be the cutest video ever and I was grooving to the music while watching it. Glad you had a nice trip to Utah. Between you guys and us being in Utah I feel like we haven't seen each other forever. We'll have to find some time to get together, maybe for some cards (pounce/nertz - I can't remember what you call it)!
Post a Comment