Micah took his 1st steps yesterday on Easter Sunday! We were enjoying our evening at a friend's house and Micah seemed inspired by all the other toddlers running around. He tried to keep up by crawling after them and was always left at a miserable distance behind :(
He must have realized that he can only crawl so fast and so he decided to try walking. It needs some polishing but he is well on his way. See for yourself!
5 comments:
What a magical experience! Yeah Micah!
Alli, I really had a great time chatting with you tonight. Even though I was enjoying my quiet time, spending the night talking with you ended my night on a good note, otherwise I may have been slightly bitter about the lack of turnout tonight. I'm excited that you've joined the blogging world. It looks great so far--keep it up and have a great week!
Way to go Micah! We can't wait to see his encore performance in UT next week.
Way to go Micah! He is doing a great job. What a cutie!
Their first steps are the cutest ones! He is such a charming little boy! Glad we finally got to meet him! Happy Birthday, Micah!
Post a Comment