I woke up this morning not to a whining baby but to a breakfast in bed! Aaron lovingly prepared my favorite breakfast of both crepes with strawberries and others filled with asparagus, cheese and ham. mmmmm! And it was served on our red" you are special today" plate. ( Usually reserved for birthdays only, so it's nice to be special 2 days a year now!) I just had to take a picture before I ate it all!

Then Micah surprised me with the most wonderful gift a baby could ever give. A video montage of our last year together as mother and son. Isn't he thoughtful?! I love being his mom. Especially when it means getting to eat crepes! Thanks Micah and Aaron for a most memorable day.
3 comments:
Alli, I am so glad you had a great day with the boys! You are an incredible mom and Micah is so blessed to have you! I loved the montage! So precious!
Yummmmy! That breakfast looks so good. Happy mother's day! Micah is so adorable.. and yes, very thoughtful!
What a sweet tribute. It looks like you couldn't have asked for a better Mother's Day!
Post a Comment