Jun 2, 2008

Oh Hail No!!!


We received a destructive hail storm on Saturday night. It came and went quickly and we watched the whole thing from inside our house. The hail hit so hard that it punched large holes right through our gutters and ripped up the vinyl siding on our house! Our cars are also dimpled all over with dents. I had spent the entire sunny afternoon gardening, and the hail ripped all my plants to shreds! I had beautiful Hostas that now look like I went over them with a lawn mower. Sniffle... Good thing for insurance!

4 comments:

Gina said...

The title of this post cracks me up!

I am soo sorry to hear about your damaged cars and garden. What a crap shoot!

Glad you have insurance on the house though. That storm did a number.

Jamie Strong said...

Good morning Ali -
It's Jamie Strong, your Dad's former secretary at Marywood! I'm wondering if you've heard from him or Peggy since they arrived? I've checked their blog and it is still "dark"!
Any info you could pass along would be greatly appreciated it.
jstrong@marywood.edu
I'm sorry to hear about your garden -
Thank you,
Jamie

Ron and Peggy said...

Oh Alli, that's so sad that your garden was torn up! Isn't homeownership wonderful?
Love you,
Peggy

Brittany said...

You are hilarious! I love your blog! Between this blog title and the video of your baby laughing, my side hurts!

Thanks for the link to my blog and for your comment. Good luck!

Brittany