
Micah was old enough this year to barely grasp the idea of Halloween. Enough to have a good time and gather a lot of candy for his parents to eat!!! ( I told him he's old enough now to start contributing to the family...)

He was invited to his first Halloween party. He got to mingle with all his adorable friends and then they all headed out to trick or treat in the neighborhood. He made quite a ferocious lion impression... kinda. After 1 block of trick or treating it was off to visit local relatives to further spread his joy. He loved wearing that costume. ( I caught a glimpse of him in his car seat softly caressing his mane with both hands as we drove from place to place.)

We also dressed up this year for a couples Halloween party. We went as John McCain and Sarah Palin! I really enjoyed speaking with a northern accent and mingling with potential voters.
No comments:
Post a Comment