May 16, 2009

1 1/2 Weeks Old





I was able to catch a few waking moments today of Baby Claire. I can't help but to take nude shots at this age! Aaron was concerned that these photos could ruin her chances of being Miss America in the future. But I assured him that they will be "tastfully" done.

Overall I have not taken too many photos yet because she is still sleeping a lot. For that I am grateful because I have been able to do a lot of the things I've been dying to while being pregnant. Namely gardening! I was too pregnant to do all the fun stuff i'd been wanting to do all winter long... so now that I can bend over again i've really been enjoying time outside. I've got my vegetable garden all done and thanks to my mother in law, Judy, I remodeled my flower garden in the front of my house. She very generously bought me several evergreen shrubs that i'd been eyeing at the store!

I complain to Aaron every winter that no matter how nice my flowering shrubs looks in the spring and summer it all looks like dead yard trash in the winter months! And since it is winter here most of the year I thought I should plant some things that will look nice all year long.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Congratulations!!! Baby Claire is beautiful! I wanted so badly to come to your baby shower, but I had company in town.

Anyway, I hope things are going well for you and your cute family. I love the updates and the pictures!

Gina said...

I understand the yard trash visual in the winter. Our house is so much cuter in the spring!

Claire is so beautiful! I don't blame you for bearing her beautiful skin!

Jackie said...

I LOVE these pictures of her. She definately is beautiful! I hope she is treating you as well as she is cute!