May 30, 2009

Memorial Day

Family, friends and food.. that was our day in a nutshell. I started the day right by baking a strawberry/ rhubarb pie from scratch. ( I even grew the rhubarb myself! )

We had brunch with family and as soon as we were done digesting that we went to our friends house where we ate more and all the little ones watched a movie outside where a projector was set up to display on a bed sheet used for a screen. We all enjoyed the "drive in" movie experience.


Now that things have warmed up we can enjoy the water parks! Claire took her 1st trip to the water park and wore a cute swimsuit. ( I caught some shots of her sunbathing...) Micah was a bit harder to photograph and kept yelling " No Camera! No Pictures!!!" I felt like the paparazzi being told to beat it. I suppose being the child of a photographer can wear thin sometimes and he wants me to respect his privacy. Which I totally didn't.

No comments: