May 6, 2009

Welcome Claire!!!


Claire Araxi Jagoda was born on May 5th at 1:15am. She weighed in at 8 lbs 11 oz. and was 21 1/4'' long. The delivery went really fast. From 1st contraction to delivery it took 2 hours. ( They aren't kidding when they say that 2nd children come faster. For me it was 10 hours faster!) She is a perfect little eater and sleeper so far. We just got home from the hospital this evening so we'll see how our first full day with 2 kids goes tomorrow.

I've included some photos of our bonding moments...We've had the last 2 days to bond with Claire at the hospital thanks to all the support from family and friends that have watched Micah for us. Thanks everyone!!!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

CONGRATS!!! I love the name Claire! I think two is not nearly as difficult as bringing that first one home! THat was tough, but you are an old pro now! Congrats again! Hope lots more pics will be posted soon! you look AMAZING by the way! I don't look that good until like 6 months after!

Gina said...

I am so happy for you guys! She is gorgeous! I can't wait to see more photos as she grows! Get some rest, Alli!

Love,
Gina

Grace said...

Congratulations! Claire is so cute, I can not wait to meet her!! :)

Sara said...

She's perfect. You look fabulous too.