
We wanted to capture some shots of my pregnant belly before I give birth any day now. I thought it would be fun to include Micah in the photo shoot. So we let him do his 2 favorite things to my belly. Give it kisses and drive his toy cars over it! Aaron did a great job using my camera to capture as much as he could. ( speaking as a professional photographer, Micah is the worst photo subject ever!!! He's way to wiggly. So this makes me appreciate Aaron's pictures even more!) These are also some of the last shots we will take of Micah as an only child. So I really like the shots of he and I together, its proof that he can be a momma's boy.
2 comments:
So beautiful!!!!!!
I love the cute pics of you and Micah. You are so smart to capture that. And as for the basement remodel. Can I just say, WOW!!!! I am so impressed. You and Aaron have done a wonderful job transforming your home.
Post a Comment