Sep 16, 2009

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY AARON!

I had been scheming for months to throw Aaron a surprise party. Thanks to our friends Rachel and Wade ( who hosted at their loft) we pulled off a huge surprise. Aaron never saw it coming and his reaction was priceless. The theme was "Some boys never grow up!". I decorated all the treats to look like old classic video games that Aaron loved. A Tetris cake and Pacman cookies!


And then we played guitar hero with all our friends. The party was this past weekend several days before his actual birthday. But today is his big day and I am taking him to a Pet Shop Boys concert. Yet another nod to his youthful days in high school when it was a band we both loved.

I LOVE you Aaron! Happy 30th!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Grace said...

That looks like so much fun! Good job Alli, and Happy Birthday Aaron!! :)

Ron and Peggy said...

Looks like you had a great time, Aaron. Happy Bday!!