
It's finally happening. Micah is becoming a man. How do I know this? Because I have not changed one of his poopy diapers for 1 week! And I owe all my gratitude to potty prizes. I read about the idea in a potty training book and thought it was so crazy that it just might work. And it did. I went to the store and bought lots of little toys and wrapped them in colorful paper and stuffed them in a container that I placed on the back of the toilet. I told Micah that when he does his business in the potty he gets to pick out a potty prize. Needless to say he's had a lot of little toys to play with lately.
4 comments:
That is awesome and such an attractive prize jar!! Kudos for training your cute little Micah! Doesn't it feel awesome when they find even more independence?
Awesome! That's what we did, too! With my oldest the hardest part was weening her off the prizes. Good luck.
that is a good idea. Lincoln, who may be ready to potty train, has such a mind of his own, I am wondering what to do with him. The others I told it was time to learn and they did as they were told and it was easy, peasy. But with him? I am struggling. Good idea!
I'm so stealing this idea. I've got to start the potty training process soon, but have no clue what i am doing.
Post a Comment