
I had to make a stocking this year for Claire as this will be her first Christmas. ( And by "make" I mean buy a stocking and find a way to add her name to it with the least amount of sewing possible!)

We also had a lot of "help" this year as Micah assisted in decorating the tree. He especially loves an ornament that looks a bit out of place... yes it's Aaron's boyhood dreidel! I converted it into a Christmas ornament. Some might think it's weird but I have tried to include the traditions that Aaron grew up with into our own new family traditions.
I also bought a beautiful silver Menorah so we can teach our kids the story of Chanukkah. I think it's a holiday that our kids should grow up celebrating and understanding.
1 comment:
You are so handy and such a great decorator too! I am so impressed!
I love that you want to instill the Chanukkah holiday! So great!
Post a Comment