For our Family Night we went to a garden that friends have highly recommended. It was beautiful and the kid's loved the fountain. We even saw a huge red fox that trotted juts feet away from Micah. Micah ran after it and that's why I didn't get a picture... I was too busy screaming at Micah to stop chasing it. He was so close too it I thought he'd startle it and it would attack him. Luckily we all made it out of the garden with out being mauled by a cute fox.
Jul 14, 2010
Exploring A Garden
For our Family Night we went to a garden that friends have highly recommended. It was beautiful and the kid's loved the fountain. We even saw a huge red fox that trotted juts feet away from Micah. Micah ran after it and that's why I didn't get a picture... I was too busy screaming at Micah to stop chasing it. He was so close too it I thought he'd startle it and it would attack him. Luckily we all made it out of the garden with out being mauled by a cute fox.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
These. Are. Beautiful.
Wow.
I miss the green...and you and your family.
Post a Comment