
This weekend I participated in a crazy fashion event where I was asked to shoot a fashion model inside a boxing ring in front of a crowd of 800 people! It is an annual event that a local magazine produces. (Some of the photos I took are above )I was hesitant about doing it because I'm in my last trimester of pregnancy and the thought of waddling around at a fashion event seemed ridiculous! And it was, but I had fun anyways. My biggest fans were there to cheer me on. (Thanks Aaron and Adri)


This is me in all my pregnant glory shooting the model at the event.
I hope that this will be the last extreme thing I ever do while 8 months pregnant!
4 comments:
What an adventure!!! You look amazing by the way!
What a fun night! Great work! And you look fabulous in all your pregnant glory!
jeepers! For your last trimester you sure do look good!!! Good for you!
That's awesome!!! Looks like fun. And to ditto Rhonda and Jackie- You look great!!
Post a Comment