
We spent the better part of last week in Chicago where we met up with my Dad and stepmom while they were in the country for business. I was excited to show Micah the city where I was born. It's the first time i've visited the city and only done the 'Kid" friendly activities. We went to the Children's Museum, the Shedd Aquarium and Lincoln Park Zoo. Micah loved it all, even the public transit train and bus rides. He also handled himself very well on the plane rides to and from Chicago. He was thrilled to see all the planes at the airport but I'm still not sure he ever realized that he himself was on a plane!

1 comment:
Chicago is so fun! I want to take Liam there some day too! So many museums and great learning places!
Funny about the airplane ride... with the hallway to the door, it doesn't seem like a mode of transportation.
Post a Comment