Apr 11, 2009

Baby Shower


My friend Sara threw an adorable baby shower last night to celebrate my baby on the way. The party was just the way a shower should be; we ate really good food and talked about things that would make any man squirm with discomfort! I also have a closet full of precious clothing for the little girl. I wish some of the outfits came in my size cause the styles are so fun for little girls these days!


2 comments:

Gina said...

What a fun party! She is going to be a well dress baby girl!

Rachel Anne said...

I am so embarassed that you posted that goofy picture of me. It was a great shower and I am still laughing about some of the topics we got onto. I shared a few of the things with Harv and he said, "you know, guys just don't talk about stuff like that wehn we get together." That is why it's so fun to be a woman!