Claire is now 4 weeks old so I gave another stab at shooting some baby pictures before she gets too grown up! I took a lot of close-ups and photos of her in Aaron's hands. ( My favorites ) She cooperated for the most part but Aaron had to suffer through her pooping in his hands a few times! Ah, the memories...

I also took a picture of her lying in a large bucket... i'm not sure why...
3 comments:
I LOVE the one in Aaron's hands. So beautiful. KC suffered through the poop and all when I took pictures of my last daughter, too. What troopers! Sacrifices must be made to create beauty.
Claire is so incredibly beautiful!! Thanks for for posting pics for the Middle East gparents.....we choose to believe it's all for our benefit. LOL
Gosh she is beautiful! I love your photography! Such a pretty girl she is!
Post a Comment