
Yesterday we took a family outing to a neighborhood event where we passed a face painting station. I had Micah and Claire get some matching tattoos that were appropriate for father's day. Micah really enjoyed watching and called out each letter's name as it was painted on his arm, and Claire slept peacefully through her 1st tattoo experience.
Today I made a big manly breakfast for Aaron. Then Micah proudly presented a "prize" to his Daddy. ( A card that he scribbled in, eh... I mean, thoughtfully penned his loving appreciation for his father.) He was so excited to give it to his dad!
One day just isn't enough to say thank you to my wonderful husband and my father whom I miss so much. ( Even though my dad literally lives across the world from me now in Saudi Arabia he seems closer than ever because of the great lengths he takes to keep in touch with me through e-mail and phone calls and always finds a way to sneak in a visit whenever he is in the USA on Business trips. Love you Dad!)
No comments:
Post a Comment